Be a Titan Supermodel Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Information regarding how to enter and prize information form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Cequent, A division of Horizon Global Pty. Ltd. of 49 Pacific Drive, Keysborough 3173. Phone 1800 812 017.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over attending the 2018 Deni Ute Muster. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion will be open from 7am Australian Eastern Time on the 28th September 2018 and will continue until 8:00pm Australian Eastern Time on the 29th September 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The prize will judged onsite at the Deni Ute Muster at 8.00pm each day . The winner will be notified on the day via Facebook.
6. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner will be notified via facebook and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated.
7. To enter, entrants must submit a photo to the Rola Facebook page that shows in part the Titan Tray Race ute. Multiple entries from the same person, IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid. Entry is valid to one person, multiple entries will be invalid. The image must be of a nature that is not offensive to the community or breaches Rola’s advertising standards as deemed by the event co-ordinator, Hayley Ryan.
7A: The organiser will approve entries prior to their appearance on the Rola facebook page, the decision to approve the image is at the sole discretion of the organiser, any decision made is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regards this.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own facebook profile to submit entries. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of age, identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of age, identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
9. The entry must be completed and submitted by 8:00pm Australian Eastern Time on the 29th September 2018, to be eligible. All entries submitted after this will not be valid. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
10. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
11. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu.
12. The total maximum value of the prize is $1500 RRP (including GST).
13. Prize includes : 1 x Titan Tray of the winners choice: sizes available 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 (mm), 1 set of Rola Roof Racks in either Tailored or Standard Range up to an including a 3 bar fitment, suited to any vehicle listed in the Rola Website Vehicle selector located at https://www.rola.com.au/roof-rack-selector . Freight to the Nearest Supercheap Auto Store of the winners choosing for collection. Unless expressly states, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
14. The prize is valid from September 28th 2018 to September 29th 2018 .
15. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
16. If a winner chooses not to use the prize or any component of it (or is unable to), the item is forfeited and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected prizes once the prize has left the Promoters premise.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
21. Prizes can only be sent to any SCA store address in Australia.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or the “Deni Ute Muster”. Any information provided is not collected by Facebook or the Deni Ute Muster.
24. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.